Earth Week Plus Expo Displays
There will be over 20 informational, educational and environmentally friendly display areas and display tables. Some will even be interactive.
- Tip of the Mitt is bringing an interactive watershed model
- NOAA (Thunder Bay Marine Sanctuary) is bringing an underwater robot
- USGS Hammond Bay Biological Station will have an aquarium with live lampreys
- Seedums Garden Club will help kids make suet feeders for birds; and pine cone animals
- Cheboygan County 4-H will be spinning Alpaca wool on a spinning wheel, & have displays of their projects
- The Creation Station will have a variety of nature crafts for children to do
- Straits Area Audubon Society will have a Discovery Room filled with nests, bones, pelts, feathers, etc.Sundown Alpaca Ranch will have many alpaca products for sale
- Huron Pines will have a large interactive rivershed model.